Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WAHM Blog - Another Attempt ...

Okay ~ who needs yet another "WAHM Blog" well...ME because two of my blogger blogs are in suspended animation waiting to be revived again AND I want a blog here! So I am starting over with this blog for WAHM Connections.

WAHM Connections will be 2 years old this summer and our focus is mainly finding coaching and learning opportunities for online entrepreneurs. Not business coaching in the normal sense of the word but I tend to gravitate to "experts" that go beyond simply selling an ebook or software. I believe that the best route for online learning especially in business and marketing is where you are able to connect with the mentors you are following. Some offer one to one coaching, others have forums and message boards or exclusive members only sites but they do deliver more than an ebook.

The resources I recommend do not sell you a script so you can "test" it out so they can work the bugs out of their software or gather statistics on how many they can convert to a sale regardless of the quality of the product. So...I only recommend products and services with people I have done business with myself. This is where you connect with what you need to run your business successfully online. WAHM Connections - WAHM Because I'm a work at home mom - I'm working for you and with you. Connecting!
Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home