Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Envision the Goal - Make it Happen

Is it goal setting that makes us successful? Nope.

It's action. Continous forward action that leads to success. As long as you are on a path that leads straight to your goal. It's that every day plodding that actually gets you somewhere. Sometimes its fast paced but more often we stumble. But we somehow put one foot in front of the other.

It's just my nature - to never Quit. Quitting is not an option. Yes, I talk about quitting but I don't. I talk about doing things differently but I usually don't do that either UNTIL I have tried every single blessed avenue I can find to make something WORK that I have started.

Somehow in my head, my heart ~ I realize that I'm headed down a foolish path. A path to no where but part of me believes that I will find a short cut back onto the path to success.

Best bet? See if there a path already cut through by others that are heading toward a similar goal. Look at what they did to get there before you. Remain unique, distinct. Don't reinvent the wheel but make your wheels stylin' fun even funky so you KNOW that you are the source of your success.

Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home