Monday, August 14, 2006

Internet Marketing - Something Rotten in WAHM - ville....

WAHM - You see this acronym across the internet... Work at Home Mom. I know my main website is WAHM Connections so it might look like I am shooting myself in the foot with this week's newsletter BUT after two years of working online, I've decided to be up front about some of the lies and misconceptions about online marketing. Nope - I'm not talking about fast talking internet marketing gurus that pull a fast one with their ad copy. I'm talking about a segment of the "work at home mom" community. There are alot of women that run their home business online and stay smack dab in the middle of groups, networks, etc of other WAHM business owners.

This week's issue of my WAHM Newsletter has alot of great information but the most important aspect is where I set the record straight on some of the online marketing strategies put out there by well meaning but misdirected WAHM business owners.

You can read this week's issue up online HERE then I'd love to talk to you about it here or on one of the blogs on my site WAHM Connections

Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home