Wednesday, July 12, 2006

How Steep is Your Learning Curve? Online Marketing

Tired of being behind the eight ball with your internet business? Tell me ~ Just how steep is that learning curve of yours? Are you feeling pretty good about your blogging, your website design, your marketing plan? OR.... Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the different things you have to learn AND there's not enough time in the day to do it all ~ I know for me, I've been scattered learning all that it takes to market online. From affiliate marketing to Google Adsense, it seems that it's hard to come up with a source for all this information in ONE place.

I wish I had this kind of resource when I was starting out two years ago :-)

Well, yesterday ~ Jason James opened the doors on UNCUT! Internet Marketing - A Fresh Marketing Video Program that lets you work your way through over 30 videos on the whole gamut of internet marketing. Nope - They aren't just videos by Jason. He actually rounded up top successful and respected internet marketers in such fields as eBay, Google Adsense, Blogging, RSS, Writing Ad Copy and Email Marketing.

I've actually seen what he has put together ~ my words aren't going to do it justice so I want you to take a moment to see what I'm talking about at UNCUT! Internet Marketing Videos. I don't know how many slots are still available - less than 400 worldwide so if you want to tackle that learning curve with GUSTO then get your membership today!

Tammy
PS ~ You can read and hear my testimonial right on UNCUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home