Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blog Neglect - A Crying Shame ....

Starting a blog that isn't taken care of - nurtured along and bathed in encouragement, is a crying shame. Now, I know I haven't done as much with this particular blog because I'm rather bitter about what Blogger did with my first WAHM Connections blogbut honestly, this blog deserves better than what I've given. I put a great deal of energy into my WAHM Resources and Marketing Basics blogs. Why not this one?

Still unsure but ready to remedy it ~ FAST! I am going to change the direction of this blog. This will become by blog about the social networking power of working within the blogosphere. Man - that's pretty wordy huh? :-) People, people power blogs. People write, connection, argue, correct and support opinions. There is more to having a blog than simply writing. The near failure of this blog is my fault because I haven't poured enough of "me" into the writings, the posts.

So ... with all this said - Glad to have you find me here - Let's connect and talk!

It's not enough to read someoneone's blog or even laugh, cry as you read their thoughts and feelings... it's when you stop long enough to say how the post "strikes" you. Tell me, how does it feel to stumble onto a blog where you know nothing about the person behind the words? What questions do you have for them?
What would really force your hand to say "hi" or "I don't think so!" even "that stinks"? I really would like to know.

Tammy (online marketer enthusiast and affiliate business owner closing in on my two year anniversary of working on the net)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home