Monday, May 08, 2006

Handmade Soaps - New Home Spa Shop

Handmade soaps - natural bath and body products made by other women that work from home is now part of my own local business. Home Spas by Tam is my own retail business here in Augusta, ME that is now coming to an online spa shop. Natural handmade bath and skin care products is at the heart of our little shop. Today, I'm adding more handmade soaps including a wonderful castille soap for sensitive skin and a foot scrub with Ylang-Ylang and lavender. Doesn't that just sound incredible? I am simply downright smitten with these wonderful products so it will be easy to share them both online and here in Maine. My Shop Home Spas by Tam

Tammy
Now off to do my newsletter for WAHM Connections so I can get back to stocking the shelves in my little home spa store. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home