Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Natural Home Spa Products - New Shop is Open

Natural facial care products, exfoliating soap, handmade castile soap with more home spa products being added daily at Home Spas by Tam. Yep! I finally have my store up and am stocking the shelves. Despite my loss of my other online store, I am so happy to have the chance to re-open my shop! All of the products are natural, handmade when ordered in small batches with high quality essential oils.

Of all the skin care products, my favorites tend to be the hand and foot scrubs but the shea butter lotions and creams are glorious. I work closely with the business women that hand mix and create these high quality bath and body products. If you stop by to check out Home Spas by Tam be sure to bookmark it because it will take me another week to have all the shelves lined with everything. Create your own spa - at home! So cool :-)

Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home